Disclosure accordingly with art. 13 D.lgs n. 679/2016 “Rules on subject of protection personal information”
Accordingly to art. 13D.lgs n. 679/2016 we inform you:
- The personal information we may collect directly by you or within our competence will be the object of treatment based on fairness, lawfulness, transparency principles and guardianship of your privacy and your rights.
- The treatment of personal information will be aimed at fulfilment of the contract obligations deriving from task given from the person concerned and in particular at the computer sending of further business information and advertising material about products of this website or possible invoices.
- The treatment can be made also by the electronic instruments with right procedures to protect safety and the confidential nature of the collected data.
- The assignment of the data is binding. The possible refusal to provide us, in all or in part, your personal information or the authorization to the treatment could involve the partial non-performance of the contract that is the non-performance of the assignment.
- The data could be transmitted, only for the above mentioned aims, to certain subjects with the purpose to meet at the above mentioned obligations. Other subjects could learn of the data as persons in charge or persons in charge of the treatment or as managers and maintenance men of the website itself. The personal data won’t ever object of circulation.
- The holder of the personal data treatment is Rossano Governatori. head office: Mak2 s.r.l Pesaro PU firstname.lastname@example.org . The person in charge for the treatment of the personal data is Mr. Rossano Governatori. It is possible to know the update list of the persons in charge for the treatment of the data asking directly to the holder, person in charge as above indicated.
- You can address yourself to the holder/person in charge for the treatment data to assert your rights as provided for art. 7 of D.lgs n. 196/2003, that for your convenience you will find in full here below:
Art. 7Access right to personal information and other rights
- The involved person has the right to get the confirmation of the existence or of the non existence of personal information concerning him, even if they are not recorded yet and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The involved person has the right to get the indication:
- of the source of his personal information;
- of the purpose and the procedure of the treatment;
- of the applied logic in case of treatment made by the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the username of the holder, of the persons in charge and the designated representative accordingly with art. 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or of the category of the subjects to whom the personal information can be communicated or they can learn as designed representative in the State territory, of persons in charge or designed persons.
- The involved person has the right to get:
- The updating, the adjustment that is, when there is the interest, of the integration of the data;
- The cancellation, the change in an anonymous way or the block of the data treated inbreach of the law, including those ones for which it is not necessary their preservation in connection with the purposes for which these data have been collected or subsequently processed;
- The declaration that the operations of which letters a. and b. have been come to knowledge, also as far as their content, of those to which the data have been communicated or spread, except for the case for which this fulfilment proves itself impossible or involves an employment of means clearly disproportionate in regards to the protected right.
- The involved person has the right to oppose, in all or in part:
- For valid reasons at the treatment of personal data concerning him, even though relevant at the purpose of the gathering;
- At the treatment of personal data concerning him with the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or for the carrying out of market researches or business communications